THE SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW OPEN USING JUPITER!
Are you ready for the Napoli Spring Break?
From the 5th to the 7th of April will take place in Napoli the best Spring event of the year!
What is waiting for you:
- h 15.30 @ Duomo di Napoli: maxi-tour with the treasure hunt
- h 22.00 Flower Power Night
- h 8.30 - 18:00 Trip to Capri (facultative, price 32€): warmly recommended, you can’t miss the beauties of this breathtaking island, one of the most popular touristic spots in the world, surrounded by the wild nature of the gorgeous Costiera Amalfitana
- h 15:30 “BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) on Sunset” @ Parco Virgiliano (price 3,50€) a huge botellon in a typical park with music (you can bring only one plastic bottle of 1,5L with you)
- h 22.00 Macrobotellon offered by ESN Napoli
- h 23.30 Toga Party
If you still haven’t had enough and you still have energies left...
h 10.00 - 16.00 Pompei tour (price for the transportation 5,80€)
THE SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW OPEN USING JUPITER! https://jupiter-esnitalia.org/
- Trip fee + Capri: 158€
- Trip fee + BYOB: 130 €
For now all of you chose the trip to Capri (wonderful city: we highly recommend this option!).
If you haven’t paid yet, you can still change your mind, but choose carefully which option you prefer, because after the payment the option can NOT be changed!
You can pay by coming during our office hours to:
- John Toast (via Montebello 9) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 5 - 7 PM
- Via Revello 55 (near Politecnico) on Tuesday and Thursday, 5-7 PM
You can also pay with the APP VERSE.
- Trip fee + Capri: https://verse.events/Rb4NQ9G5xqrot
- Trip fee + BYOB: https://verse.events/D0l0kDsRvv09R
- 22nd of March if you pay in cash during our office hours
- 24th of March if you pay with VERSE
What's included in the fee:
All the activities you saw in the program we published online are INCLUDED.
You simply have to choose if you want to go to Capri or to BYOB and pay the right amount.
Moreover, of course the round trip by train is included (we will depart at 7AM in the morning of the 5th April and come back in Turin around 11PM of the 7th April. We chose the fastest option!
The fastest train in Italy: Frecciarossa (in only 6 hours we will be in Naples and come back!) and the accommodation for both nights is near the center of Naples!
The only things not included are: the eventual movings around the city and lunches and dinners (but we’re working on it, to make it possible to eat all together in typical and economic places!)
For more information you’ll be updated via email or whatsapp group!
Hurry up, because spots are limited!
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit one of the most colorful, exuberant and typical italian cities. You won’t regret to spend a few days in the motherland of Pizza!
If you have any doubts, contact the responsible of this trip, Giulia Giampaolo ( +39 366 214 9080 ).
For any problems with payments and Jupiter contact Alessandro Iucci (+39 329 7797402).
- All the events in the program
- Round trip by train (the fastest train in Italy)
- Capri / BYOB depending on what you choose
- An ESNcard of this section required.