OUR WELCOME DAYS ARE BACK!!!
This week will be rich of events planned to help you integrate inside the social life in Turin. So, have you just arrived in Torino and you can’t wait to start this amazing experience called Erasmus?
ESAA, ESN Torino and Erasmus Torino are happy to announce you our Welcome Days! Fun, new friends and a great time are the keywords for this magical beginning!
Here you can find the full program, be sure not to miss anything!
TUESDAY – 3/03:
• 9pm: Tandem Night, @Camping Bar, Via Sant’Anselmo 34/b
Tandem Night is a night intended to let you meet new people (particularly Erasmus). It’s the perfect night if you have just arrived in town and you still don’t know many people!
• 3:30pm: Sport day @DLF – Corso Carlo e Nello Rosselli, 153
Available sports (for free):
- Beach Volley, 3:30-6:00 pm;
- Football, 3:30-6:00 pm;
- Paddle, 3:30-5:00 pm.
• 9pm: Erasmus Language Exchange @Der Keller, Via Maria Vittoria 45/F
THURSDAY - 5/03:
• Starting 7.30pm: International Dinner @CAP10100, Via Moncalieri 18, free access, everyone will bring typical food from their own country.
• Erasmus Party @CAP10100, Via Moncalieri 18: More info soon!
• From 5pm: Italian exam for future course @ CAP10100, Via Moncalieri 18
• From 10:30pm: pre-party @Chupa La Chupiteria + Erasmus party @Different Club Torino, free entry
SATURDAY - 7/03:
• 4:00pm: Caffè Linguistico @CAP10100, Via Moncalieri 18
• 10:30 pm: Gathering @Chupa La Chupiteria Torino
SUNDAY – 8/ 03:
POSTPONED! DATE TO BE DECIDED YET!
• Just The Woman I Am
Our team can’t wait to meet you and make your Erasmus experience as great as it can be! Remember: Erasmus is not a year of your life but your life in one year!
‼️ Stay tuned, more information to come ‼️