Annual museum pass:
The Museums Subscription is an annual card that allows you to access museums and exhibitions in Piedmont and Aosta Valley for free. It is the most convenient way to fully experience all our cultural offers.
The Museum Subscription can be purchased and renewed comfortably online.
Museums Subscription “Young”: € 32
For young people aged 15 to 26 (upon presentation of an identity document, the rate applies up to the day before the 27th birthday).
Free entrance days:
First Sunday of the month
- Musei Reali di Torino (Giardini, Armeria, Biblioteca, Sale Chiablese, Galleria Sabauda, Museo di Antichità, Cappella della Sindone) h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.30)
- Palazzo Carignano h. 10.00/18.00 (last entry 17.00)
Admission can only take place in accompanied groups of 25 people; it is advisable to go in the morning to pick up the free ticket that allows you to book the first available time. The entrance to Museo del Risorgimento is not included.
- Villa della Regina h. 10.00/18.00 (last entry h. 17.00)
- Castello di Aglié h. 8.30/19.30 (last entry h. 18.00)
- Castello e parco di Racconigi (Cuneo) h. 9.00/19.00 (last entry h. 18.00)
First Tuesday of the month (if it’s not a holiday)
First Wednesday of the month (if it’s not a holiday)