The main universities
- Università degli studi di Torino (UniTO)
- NIS (Nanostructured Interfaces and Surfaces)
- CIM (Molecular Imaging Center)
- MBC (Molecular Biotecnology Center - University of Biotechnology)
- Center of Excellence for Didactics, Assistance and Research in the Odontostomatological field (at the Lingotto Dental Training Center, via Nizza 230, Torino)
- ICxT: interdepartmental center for innovation which aims for research and development of innovative products, services and projects together with other companies (https://icxt.di.unito.it/)
There’s also 2I3T, a Bussiness Incubator where the spin-offs related to scientific researches are activated, in partnership with the City of Turin and Finpiemonte. It currently has two sites, one for spin-offs active in chemical-pharmaceutical research (a former Edilscuola complex on Via Quarello) and one for those active in biotechnology research (Biotech School, Via Nizza).
- Politecnico di Torino (PoliTO)
For over 150 years, the Polytechnic of Turin has been one of the most prestigious Italian and international public institutions in education, research, technology and services in all areas of Architecture and Engineering.
- SAA - School of Management
- SME - School of Management and Economics
The main libraries
Find out more: https://www.studyintorino.it/studying/study-halls/
EDISU Piemonte, the regional office for university study, offers a restaurant service at discounted rates.
This service is open to:
- Italian and foreign students regularly enrolled for the current academic year at the Università degli Studi di Torino;
- Erasmus and International exchange students;
- teachers, university staff, lecturers coming from Italian or foreign Universities participants in conventions, seminars and studying activities.
The cheapest rate (tariff 1) is always applied to Erasmus and International exchange students.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://en.unito.it/living-turin/when-you-arrive/restaurants
University Sports Centre
CUS Torino, the University Sports Centre, organizes sports activities and tournaments for students enrolled at the Università di Torino and Politecnico di Torino; the structures are also available at special rates for free time activities. With the CUS CARD you will have access to University structures and sport activities. It is valid for one academic year and it is free of charge for all the students, including Erasmus students.
For more details: https://www.custorino.it/international_student
Don’t forget to check out the sport activities organized by ESN Torino! Find out more by following us on Facebook and Instagram to stay posted about our indoor beach volley matches, Erasmus Futsal, indoor climbing and much more!