NON SI RILASCIA LA CARTA ESN A STUDENTI OUTGOING!
Per informazioni su come richiedere la carta, CONTATTA LA SEZIONE ESN DELLA TUA DESTINAZIONE ERASMUS o quella della città/università più vicina alla tua meta di scambio.
How to get the ESN Card?
For the ESN card you will need:
- your ID or passport
- a passport size photo
- 10€ to become member of ESN Torino
You can get it during our office hours.
You can request an ESN card if you are:
- an incoming Erasmus+ student
- an incoming Erasmus+ intern
- an incoming student taking part in a Mobility programme
- an international student
What can I get with the ESN Card?
The ESN Card is the membership card of Erasmus Student Network. With it you get:
European Valid card accepted by any ESN Section
The possibility to attend our activities, parties, trips, and so on…
Discounts with our partners in Torino, you can find the list and a brief description of all of them here
Discounts with the partners of any ESN Section, you can find the complete list of all the partners in Europe here (just type in the city you want to find discounts for)
National Partners (Italy), check the list of all the partners in Italy here
International Partners (Europe), check the list of all the partners in Europe here
How do I get the Ryanair discount with my ESN card?
ESNcard holders will be able to enjoy:
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights)
- Free check-in luggage of 20kg with each of these 8 flights booked
In order to claim the discount, you must be a holder of an activated and valid ESN card. Once you have received your ESN card, make sure to follow the next steps:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESN card during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESN card number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
- Make sure that they match your ESN card user profile data (use the same names, pay attention to typos, etc.).
- Wait until your ESN card and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
Keep in mind that you should book your tickets at least 28 days in advance and that the offer applies to the dates between the 1st September and 15th June.